Here’s a quick and easy recipe that’s also easy to keep more on the raw side for added nutritional benefits. And it’s super versatile so mix and match with whatever you have in your pantry or what you feel like eating.
– 5-6 cups cauliflower or broccoli, chopped to bite size pieces
– 1/3 cup berries (goji seen in the picture)
– 1/3 cup different berries (golden seen in the picture)
– 1/3 cup seeds (pumpkin seen in the picture)
– 1/3 cup frozen corn
– 1/3 cup frozen peas
– 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
– 1-2 TB apple cider vinegar
– 1-2 tsp honey or maple syrup
– salt and pepper to taste
Combine all the sauce ingredients together and then mix together with the veggies. Mix well and let everything sit together in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and then eat.
Yummy! I’ve used different seeds or added chopped nuts to this. I go easy on the apple cider vinegar personally because it otherwise gets a little too tangy, depending on the types of berries you use (raisins or cranberries anyone?). Let me know what you think!